Friday, December 9, 2011

Copy Cat

I was at a local florist shop the other day and I saw a few really cute lanterns outside and had to have one. Well, there wasn't a price tag anywhere to be found, so I went inside and asked the lady if they were for sale. Of course they weren't :( so I had to do some investigating on my own. I found a flyer from old time pottery and saw an ad for lanterns in there :) Everything pictured here is from old time pottery except the sheppherds hook, which you can find almost anywhere. I know the candle is a bit big for the container which it is in, but the smaller one I could have gotten was the same price, and I always like getting more for my $. The lantern, candle, container, and silver decoration was all under $20! I think it looks SO cute and light it whenever I'm not too cold to go outside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment