Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Can't wait!

Ok, so we are usually the type of family who stays at home and doesn't really get out much. So I was checking my e-mail yesterday and found an offer from groupon. All in all I got 4 tickets to the Shedd Aquarium for $40! It is an evening admission, so we can't go in until 5pm, but we get to go to the "Jellies" exhibit and the aquatic show "A Holiday Fantasea!" Since I'm dragging my husband along, I think we will make a day of it (: A few things I have been wanting to do in Chicago is to go to Daley Plaza where they have Christkindlemarket. Also stop by Watertower Place to visit the American Girl Doll store and the Lego store. And maybe the Museum of Science and Industry where they have the Christmas trees from around the world exhibit!

I REALLY need to stop checking my e-mail though bc it seems every time I do, I end up buying something! Today I was checking it and Disney on Ice had set me an e-mail for a presale. I thought I would check it out and ended up getting tickets to a show February 20th at the United Center! It was SUCH a good deal, I couldn't refuse! Since I have attended a Disney on Ice performance before, they send me these presale e-mails every year for it. All I did was enter the code when I looked for seats, and all the close seats opened up! I ended up getting 3 tickets on the first row for $70. We'll be sitting in a corner section, so it's not as close as being on a side, but I thought that was pretty darn good! Last time we went I think we were 3 balconies up and we couldn't see a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment